Future of Juld and Aidrop!

What wil happen to Juld after the airdrop starts and wil Okse be listted directly?

1 Like

This is why the forum is created. the community should together decide how to handle the different scenarios and what would be the best step for the community and project. JulD has the same use as uni on uniswap or sushi on sushi swap so the use is normal available but yes it can be always better.

2 Likes

Well i am not a proff whennit comes to the crypto but i dont have no idea how get juld back up or running. Many have losy faith in this project due the okse desicion. Inwould love to aee juld grow though. Burn the supply and auto add liquidity from fees?

When wil the okse aidrop start? Do we have to claim it?

For airdrop, i think it should direct send to wallet, no need to claim

2 Likes

I think it’s need to claim…

1 Like

the airdrop will be as claim

burning supply form the remaining juld is like building your own grave because then there is nothing to use for anything.

burning out of some revenue buyback is amazing.

So we need to find some good options and strategies.

1 Like

Will we be able to use all of the 25% tokens that will be given to us? Or will it stay locked for 36 months?

As written and selected by the holders in the proposal it’s all locked with vesting over 36 month

Will there be coins for use?

Is there any guarantee that they won’t shut everything down after 36?

airdrp would be used 25 percent

This will be amazing

Maybe juld should also be used as card monthly fees so the buyback burn would not affect much from funding or if you could dash out from card monthly fee if payed in any crypto be used to buy back

1 Like

Will we be able to use all of the 2.77% tokens that will be given to us? Or will it stay locked for 36 months?

Nice thougjt brother

Will we be able to use the 2.77% tokens mon

3 years is a very long time especially for people who are not holding a good bag. When wil the airdrop start? Whats taking so long?

1 Like

When wil the okse be ready for airdrop and wil.it be lusted directly?